Plant Based Chef
As a plant-based chef with nutrient knowledge, your primary responsibility is to create and prepare plant-based meals that are not only delicious but also highly nutritious. Your job description may include:
- Menu planning: You will be responsible for creating menus that are not only plant-based but also highly nutritious, taking into consideration the essential nutrients required for a healthy diet. You may need to consider special diets, such as gluten-free, garlic/onion free, nut free and create dishes that cater to those dietary requirements.
- Cooking and preparation: You will be responsible for preparing plant-based dishes that are rich in essential nutrients such as protein, vitamins, and minerals using a variety of cooking methods, including grilling, roasting, sautéing, and baking. You should have a strong knowledge of different plant-based ingredients and their nutrient content.
- Nutrient analysis: You should be able to analyze the nutrient content of your dishes and ensure that they meet the dietary requirements of your customers. You should also be able to make adjustments to your dishes to increase their nutritional value.
- Kitchen management: You will need to manage your kitchen to ensure that dishes are prepared in a timely manner and that all food safety and hygiene regulations are met.
- Communication and collaboration: You will work closely with other members of the restaurant to ensure that dishes are prepared and presented correctly. You should be able to communicate effectively with team members and collaborate to create the best possible dining experience for your customers.
- Innovation: You should be able to create new and innovative plant-based dishes that are not only delicious but also highly nutritious. You should stay up to date with the latest research on plant-based nutrition and incorporate this knowledge into your menu planning.
- Customer service: You should be able to interact with customers, answer their questions, and provide information about the nutrient content of your dishes.
- Legally eligible to work in the UK.
- Minimum 2 years of experience
Overall, as a plant-based chef with nutrient knowledge, you are responsible for creating highly nutritious plant-based dishes that are not only delicious but also contribute to the health and well-being of your customers.
Working with Karmana
- Enjoy beauty of working with independent establishment over 15 years of experience, you will be a part of the family and not just a employee number!
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Free Meal
- 50% discount when you with family and friends.
- Super Positive & friendly atmosphere.